Saturday, 18 September 2010

When will the nice weather arrive.


Feeling poorly today so missed the Ulybods gathering, but spent some time in the garage fitting my patented flotation devices which conveniently double as Panniers. It looks like they would have come in handy this arvo had I come with you guys.

Talk about needing to have extra hands, this was a right weaving lesson, I think they put the grab rail on first and then built the entire rest of the bike around it. Still jobs done.

Typical after market accessories tho, Givi system or other. Can't have Givi panniers and Ventura Pack System (brackets interfere by about 4mm) "unless you get inventive". Prototype will get the test thru the week and if it works ok, I will make it permanent.

1 comment:

  1. thats some serious looking luggage, I'm feeling outclassed....

    ReplyDelete