Friday, 17 September 2010

About Us


Rex aka Mr Perfect
I am a keen Ulysses member, ride a Vstrom, are old enough to be wise, and are really looking forward to the trip .

Haven't done a lot of unsealed milage on this bike but i am sure its up to it, time only will tell if I am.

Looking forward to a good feed of whitebait .




Lynn
Still learning - plenty out there to learn and time to try and figure it all out. It'll be great to try out new roads (in all their states) over Labour Weekend. Figure I will also just have to buy one of the Whanga t-shirts. Woo hoo, roll on Labour Weekend.


Simon aka Nav Guy
I am a motorcycle enthusiast riding a Suzuki S40 Boulevard. Young enough to be stupid, old enough not to care. Very new to adventure riding but love the views and friendships that are on these rides. Looking forward to pitching my tent on the front lawn of the Whanga Pub and shouting We knocked the bastard off!!!


Rhondda aka Shewolfnz
I love biking and blogging about my biking, it's a great way to dairy a trip, store photos and review places, gear etc. I've been wanting to do the trip down the west coast for ages and what a stroke of luck have found 3 other mad people to come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment