Saturday, 18 September 2010

Wee play in the gravel

Simon and I met up with some Ulybods for coffee at Greenhithe - and I took one for the team by consuming this monster of a pancake.





We then battled the gale-force winds and went for a ride up Ararimu Valley Road - Simon was a little perturbed with slight detour along the way when I spotted a nice deep puddle to play in. Yeah I shoulda warned you mate, I like puddles!

We had a wee spurt up the gravel, and found this road for Rex to bring the V-strom to for some 'weathering'...a little too big a puddle for me to play in though!

2 comments:

  1. Mucky Pups or is it puddle jumpers

    You should have dropped in, I could have shared my sneezes with you and we could have done some scheming over a coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will have to get together for scheming, tall tales and the like. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete